In addition to our own series of products, we also offer quality processing of customer orders, where we cooperate with such giants as IKEA.
We will first process your design into a three-dimensional display and then implement it with the help of the most modern technologies. We have state-of-the-art machines for forming materials and pipes, sheet metal processing, machining, and welding, as well as one of the most modern powder coating plants.
According to customer requirements and submitted documentation, we can produce a wide range of products in engineering and in the framework of preparation répliques de montres also related tools, products and single-purpose equipment.
- Adige high-speed cutting center (3x) used for cutting, brushing and washing pipes (up to a diameter of 80 mm, divided lengths max. 3.5 m, input lengths max. 7 m)
- NC band saws (2x) used for cutting in a bundle (up to 260 mm in diameter)
- Lines for processing sheet metal from coils (2x) with a pressing force from 63 tons to 200 tons
- Hydraulic press (2x) with a pressing force from 40 to 100 tons
- TRUMPH – Trumatic punching machine with sheet metal dimensions of 1250 × 2500 mm, sheet thickness up to 4 mm
- Sheet metal shears for sheet metal up to th. 3 mm and with a cutting length of up to 2.5 m CNC sheet metal shears for sheet metal th. 6 mm, and with a cutting length of up to 3 m
- Sheet metal punching machine up to th. 6 mm, max. Rounding diameter 1800 mm Trumatic press brakes (2x) for sheet metal up to th. 6 mm with a bending length of up to 2.5 m
- Mechanical press brake for sheet metal up to th. 3mm with bending length up to 2 m 6 mm, max. .
- Trumatic press brakes (2x) for sheet metal up to th. 6 mm with a bending length of up to 2.5 m
- Mechanical press brake for sheet metal up to th. 3mm with bending length up to 2 m
- Pipe bender with mandrel up to a diameter of approx. 40 mm with a bending radius of up to 200 mm
- Pipe bender with CNC mandrel up to a diameter of approx. 40 mm with variable bending radius in 3 axes
- Thick-walled pipe bender with a mandrel up to a diameter of approx. 60 mm with a bending radius of up to 400 mm
- Double head pipe bender up to a diameter of approx. 40 mm with a bending radius of up to 250 mm
- Center lathes (5x) with a maximum workpiece diameter of 50 mm
- Universal milling machines (5x)
- Automatic turning machines (2x) with a maximum workpiece diameter of 40 mm
- Surface Grinder (2x) with a maximum table size of 1000 × 300 mm
- Round Grinder with maximum workpiece size: d= 300 mm, l= 800 mm
- Robotic welding workplace (8x) with manipulators and rotating OTC workbenches
- Resistance welders (2x) from 40 VA to 80 VA
- Manual welding workplace (6x) in a protective atmosphere MIG, TIG
- 800x1600x2200mm, maximum conveyor load 70 Kg/m and possible flexibility when changing shade